Canada Stocks Little Changed as Gold Shares Offset Banks SlumpBy
Health-care, material companies lead gains to boost S&P/TSX
Centerra Gold plunges after agreeing to buy Thompson Creek
Canadian stocks erased losses to end little changed, as gains by gold producers and health-care shares offset declines in banks after a report today showed the nation’s trade deficit widened more than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat