Canada Stocks Little Changed as Gold Shares Offset Banks SlumpBy
Health-care, material companies lead gains to boost S&P/TSX
Centerra Gold plunges after agreeing to buy Thompson Creek
Canadian stocks erased losses to end little changed, as gains by gold producers and health-care shares offset declines in banks after a report today showed the nation’s trade deficit widened more than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?