Brexit Vote Impact Won’t Show Up in Data Until August, ONS SaysBy
Surveys suggest referendum uncertainty stymied outlook
Bank of England officials take policy decision next week
Those watching Britain’s economy for post-Brexit effects have to wait until August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt