Beijing Agrees to Report Detentions of Hong Kong Suspects FasterBy
Police to detail claims within 14 days after bookseller saga
Disappearances had fanned concerns about city’s autonomy
Hong Kong Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying said mainland Chinese officials have agreed to report detentions of the city’s residents within two weeks, as the government seeks to calm concerns raised by the months-long booksellers saga.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap