Australia’s Most Indebted State Still Lures Bond InvestorsBy
Queensland debt has delivered a 5.6% total return this year
Borrowing increasing, although less than previously estimated
Investors are snapping up Queensland government bonds even as Australia’s most indebted state increases its total borrowing and the tapering of the resources boom weighs on revenues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing