Asia Stocks Fall as Growth Concerns Boost Yen, Weighing on TopixBy
Asian stocks fell, following declines in global equities, as concerns over global economic growth sapped confidence for risk assets, boosting the yen and dragging down Japanese shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn