‘New Mediocre’ Leaves Russell Investments Tepid on U.S. SharesBy
Strategists reiterate underweight recommendation for U.S.
Expensive valuations, muted earnings limit upside potential
U.S. stocks may have rebounded from the U.K. referendum, but that doesn’t make them any more of a buy than they were before they sold off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock