‘EBay of Antiques’ CEO Predicts U.K. Sellers Benefit From BrexitBy
Sellers in U.K. can get more money when selling products in EU
Also started ad campaign on tv in Netherlands, Italy, France
Catawiki, the Dutch collectibles auction website rated by Deloitte LLP as the world’s fastest-growing tech startup between 2011 and 2015, expects business in the U.K. to increase after the country decided in favor of a departure from the European Union last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis