U.K. Banks Can’t Pump Capital Relief Into Dividends, Carney SaysBy
U.K. banks won’t be allowed to channel capital relief granted as part of the Bank of England’s Brexit response into dividends for beleaguered investors, Governor Mark Carney said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations