Turnbull’s Coalition Edges Ahead as Election Count ContinuesBy
Still unclear whether Turnbull will secure a majority
PM may have to rely on independents to help form government
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull’s Liberal-National coalition has nudged ahead of the opposition Labor party as vote counting continues from the weekend election, although it remains unclear whether it will gain enough seats to form a majority government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing