The Case Against Junk-Bond ETFs Where Managers Rout IndexesBy
Over 80 percent of managed high-yield funds trump largest ETF
ETF liquidity a feature investors are willing to pay for
Tired of your stock manager? No problem, buy an exchange-traded fund that tracks the S&P 500. But if you’re sick of your junk-bond manager, good luck finding an ETF that can beat him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt