Pound Resumes Slump Toward 31-Year Low Against Dollar: ChartBy
The pound resumed its decline toward a 31-year low against the dollar after an index published by YouGov Plc and the Centre for Economics and Business Research indicated pessimism about the economic outlook almost doubled in the week following the June 23 referendum. A June purchasing manager’s index fell more than forecast as customers postponed or canceled orders before the vote, Markit Economics said Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas