Novo Banco CEO Says Sale to Large Investors Should Be ‘Explored’By
Bank of Portugal to decide on sale method after getting 4 bids
Sale to strategic buyer or institutional investors are options
A sale of Portugal’s Novo Banco SA to international institutional investors should remain an option for the bank that emerged from the breakup of Banco Espirito Santo SA, Chief Executive Officer Eduardo Stock da Cunha said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting