Modi Shuffles Cabinet to Soothe Spats Before India State PollsBy
Junior Finance Minister Sinha moved to aviation ministry
Modi adds 19 new ministers, seven from poll-bound states
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi reshuffled and expanded his cabinet as his Bharatiya Janata Party looks to soothe political tensions and prepares to face as many as seven state assembly elections next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn