Modi Focus on Railways, Housing Set to Double India Steel DemandBy
Rising metal usage forecast to boost iron ore consumption
Fivefold jump in economic growth rate to drive steel demand
Steel demand in India, the world’s third-biggest producer, is set to more than double in the next decade as Prime Minister Narendra Modi boosts investments in infrastructure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock