Italy Considers Capital Injection in Monte PaschiBy , , and
Regulator talks may result in Italian bank’s third bailout
Paschi tumbles 19% to record low; UniCredit rebounds
Italy is looking to pump capital into Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA in what may become the lender’s third bailout since the financial crisis, a person with knowledge of the plan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt