Investors Pile Back Into OilBy
The United States Oil Fund that tracks West Texas Intermediate oil prices attracted $59.9 million in June, the first inflow since February, as crude jumped to the highest level in almost a year before ending the month little changed. The fund had outflows of $1.46 billion in the previous three months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Trump Wanted a Trade War. Here’s What One Looks Like
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Qantas Passes Aviation Milestone With Direct Perth-London Flight