Investors Pile Back Into OilBy
The United States Oil Fund that tracks West Texas Intermediate oil prices attracted $59.9 million in June, the first inflow since February, as crude jumped to the highest level in almost a year before ending the month little changed. The fund had outflows of $1.46 billion in the previous three months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’