French, Dutch 10-Year Yields Near Zero as Germany’s Reach RecordBy
Italian banking woes, Brexit uncertainty boosts market jitters
Germany’s benchmark bund yield drops to record low on Tuesday
Europe’s safest bonds surged, sending German 10-year yields to a record-low and those on similar-maturity French and Dutch securities closer to zero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations