Deutsche Bank Says Dollar Poised for Gains as Fed Hike PossibleBy
Ruskin says better financial conditions underpin outlook
Fed’s John Williams says a 2016 rate rise could be appropriate
Deutsche Bank AG, the world’s No. 4 currency trader, says the prospects for gains in the dollar are increasing as improving financial conditions add to the case for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap