Canadian Aid for Bombardier Said to Be Stalled Through SummerBy and
Trudeau’s lead minister to meet executives next week in U.K.
Company on better footing after inking Delta, Air Canada deals
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government doesn’t expect to reach an aid deal with aircraft manufacturer Bombardier Inc. before the fall, according to officials familiar with the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap