Brazil’s Stocks Lead Global Rout as Investors Flee Risky AssetsBy
Commodity producers are worst perfomers on Ibovespa index
Worldwide weakness may threaten recovery of local economy
Brazilian stocks posted the biggest losses among major markets as concern that growth will falter worldwide after Britain’s decision to leave the European Union spurred a rout in riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas