Aussie Election Hangs in Balance as Slow Vote Count ProceedsBy
Prime Minister Turnbull’s coalition still short of majority
Talks already under way for potential minority government
Australia faces days of political paralysis as vote counting continued after a weekend election that failed to produce a clear winner and raised questions over Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull’s future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations