Spanish Jobless Claims Fall to Lowest Since 2009 Boosting RajoyBy
Job creation promise helped Rajoy add seats in June elections
Rajoy calls for backing from rivals to pass 2017 budget
The number of Spaniards registered as without a job fell to the lowest level since 2009 in June, bolstering Acting Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy’s pledges on job creation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day