Soap and Toothpaste Help Biggest Fund Bypass India’s Growth MathBy , , and
ICICI Prudential CIO sees 50 bps interest rate cut by December
Naren says bullish on utilities, drugmakers and financials
For India’s biggest fund manager, S. Naren, there are better ways to gauge economic growth than the nation’s much-reviled official estimate of gross domestic product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations