Suicide Bomber Strikes Near Muslim Holy Shrine in Saudi CityBy
Four security guards killed in Medina, Interior Ministry says
Blast follows deadly suicide attacks from Iraq to Turkey
A suicide bomber blew himself up near one of Islam’s holiest shrines in Saudi Arabia, the third attack in the kingdom on Monday, extending a terrorism wave that has killed scores in the Middle East and beyond over the past two weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts