Koffmann, Mentor to Generation of Chefs, to Shut London Restaurant
Pierre Koffmann, who mentored a generation of British chefs including Marco Pierre White and Gordon Ramsay, plans to shutter his London restaurant at the end of this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing