Netanyahu Roams East Africa to Find Deals, Mark Entebbe RaidBy
Seeking support against UN resolutions condemning Israel
Tanzania tells Netanyahu in Uganda it plans to open embassy
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu opened a four-country Africa trip with a stop in Uganda, where a daring Israeli rescue mission led by his brother 40 years ago played a pivotal role in launching his political career.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing