Hutchison, VimpelCom Said in Exclusive Sale Talks With IliadBy , , and
French carrier would be new entrant in Italy’s phone market
Hutchison, VimpelCom selling assets to win approval for merger
Iliad SA emerged as the favored buyer of wireless assets in Italy that would be used to create a fourth carrier in the country as CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd. and VimpelCom Ltd., seeking approval to merge their own units, sell towers and frequencies they don’t need.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing