Dubai’s ICD Said to Weigh Bond Sale of as Much as $1 BillionBy
Emirate’s investment arm is mulling a debt offering in 2016
Sale would be company’s first dollar issuance in two years
Investment Corp. of Dubai, an investment arm of the Dubai government, is considering raising as much as $1 billion from the sale of international debt this year, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas