Coface Warns 2016 Profit Dented by Higher Emerging-Market ClaimsBy
Coface SA, a French export-credit insurer, warned Monday that higher-than-expected claims by companies trading with emerging markets may cut its 2016 annual profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing