Brexit Threatens British University Dream for EU StudentsBy and
Uncertainty hangs over ‘home fees’ for autumn 2017 enrollments
For some courses, EU students may face fees of 35,000 pounds
For Fabienne Vicari, Brexit has made the prospect of sending her son to a U.K. university more remote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing