U.S. Crude Losses Outpace Supply From Some OPEC Members: ChartBy and
U.S. oil production losses in April from a year earlier exceeded the monthly output of some members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, signaling the success of the group’s two-year oil-market strategy. American output may have dropped further in May, industry consultant Energy Aspects Ltd. said in an e-mailed note Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO