French Claim Euro-Clearing Business as Brexit Spoils SoughtBy and
Paris best venue for the business, Macron says in interview
Germany’s Schaeuble seeks ‘pragmatism’ as EU reacts to Brexit
French executives and politicians are circling the U.K. for spoils after last month’s shock referendum result as leaders in the rest of Europe urge caution, saying the vote to leave the bloc should be viewed as a “wake-up call” for the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing