London Mayor Says City’s 1 Million Foreigners Are Still WelcomeBy
Sadiq Khan comments in open letter to business community
Decision to leave EU ‘not the result that London wanted’
The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, said the city’s more than one million foreign residents would always be welcome and promised that the U.K. capital would remain “open to the world.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner