Hedge Fund OCP Asia Hires Ernest Lee From Nomura in SingaporeBy
Lee was head of principal finance group at Nomura Singapore
OCP Asia is hiring as banks scale back regional SME lending
Credit hedge fund OCP Asia has hired Ernest Lee from Nomura Singapore Ltd. as a senior portfolio manager, Dan Simmons, a partner at the firm said. Lee will join the firm’s Singapore office in August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner