Citigroup, JPMorgan Favor Zambia’s Dollar Debt in Bet on IMF AidBy
Copper producer’s bonds are an ‘interesting long’ post-Brexit
Zambian authorities’ ‘ambivalence’ on aid a risk: Rhombus
Citigroup Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co. are among investors stocking up on Zambian dollar debt, anticipating that a growth revival and an International Monetary Fund aid package will help the southern African nation plug its yawning budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas