China Bank Bailout Calls Growing Louder, Survey ShowsBloomberg News
60% of survey respondents see a state rescue within two years
China’s four biggest banks trade at 32% discount to book value
Predictions of a Chinese banking system bailout are going mainstream.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy