Chairman of Greece’s Jetoil Found Dead, Police Spokesman SaysBy and
Jetoil was reported to have filed for bankruptcy protection
Police suspect Jetoil’s Kyriakos Mamidakis committed suicide
Kyriakos Mamidakis, chairman of Greece’s Mamidoil-Jetoil Greek Petroleum SA that sought bankruptcy protection last week, was found dead at his home near Athens Sunday, a Greek police spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single