Abu Dhabi Stocks Lead Gulf Equity Gain as Banks Prepare to MergeBy , , and
ADX General Index rises as NBAD, FGB provide merger details
Bloomberg’s GCC 200 Index in longest win streak since October
Abu Dhabi stocks led gains across Gulf Arab equity markets as two of the emirate’s biggest banks approved plans to merge, stoking investor speculation there will be further consolidation in the sheikhdom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas