Brexit Is an Opportunity for European Markets, Euronext CEO SaysBy and
Market players will have to get closer to euro customers
French governement and banks aligned on promoting Paris
The U.K. vote to leave the EU is a growth opportunity for euro zone-based market places and market players will have to reorganize their businesses within the EU, Stock Exchange operator Euronext NV Chief Executive Officer Stephane Boujnah said Saturday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations