Bond Bulls Keep Buying at Record-Low Yields in Post-Brexit WorldBy
Spanish 10-year bond yield drops to lowest on record
Benchmark German yields decline for a sixth consecutive week
With investors focused on how central banks will respond to the economic risks posed by Britain’s decision to leave the European Union, bond bulls say this is no time to abandon government debt securities, even with yields at record lows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's