Yen Advances on Confidence Report as Brexit Prompts Haven DemandBy and
Yen is underpinned as market assesses fallout from U.K. vote
Tankan ‘modestly reduces’ odds of more BOJ easing, CBA says
The yen strengthened for the first time in four days after a survey showed business confidence in Japan stabilized and as investors sought safe assets while assessing potential economic fallout from Britain’s decision last week to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses