Volkswagen Brand’s U.S. Sales Fall 22% in Eighth Straight DropBy
Volkswagen AG’s namesake brand said its June U.S. sales fell 22 percent, a much steeper drop than analysts projected, for an eighth consecutive monthly decline as the German automaker tries to move past its diesel-emissions scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting