VMware CEO Says It’s a ‘Good Time’ to Be Looking at AcquisitionsBy
Gelsinger seeing a drop in “unicorn valuations," "arrogance"
Company is able to look at deals “into the billions”
VMware Inc. Chief Executive Officer Pat Gelsinger, whose parent company is in the midst of being acquired by Dell Inc., is mulling his own shopping expedition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas