Uganda Offers $4 Billion Refinery Project to Korea-Led GroupBy
Government halts negotiations with Russian-led consortium
Rostec says it was negotiating in good faith for deal
Uganda’s government invited a group of companies led by SK Engineering & Construction Co. of South Korea to begin negotiations to build an oil refinery as it suspended a deal with a rival Russian company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas