U.S. Yields Fall to Record as BlackRock, Vanguard See More GainsBy
Yields have been plunging to all-time lows around the world
El-Erian says 10-year yield can fall to 1.25% ‘quite easliy’
Yields on 10- and 30-year U.S. Treasuries touched record lows, defying forecasters who for years have said they would rise, amid signs that Britain’s vote to leave the European Union will curb global economic growth and prevent the Federal Reserve from raising interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas