Spotify’s Apple Dispute Reveals Uneasy Dependence on App StoresBy
Apple says Spotify is seeking ‘preferential treatment’
Both music services use Apple devices to reach customers
The market for mobile web products is less a megamall of hundreds of shops than it is two supermarkets sitting on opposite sides of a suburban street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States