Safaricom of Kenya Appoints Vodacom Tanzania’s Kamath as CFOBy
Kamath has had roles at Vodafone units in London, Australia
Tombleson to take up position at merged unit in New Zealand
Safaricom Ltd., Kenya’s biggest company by market value, appointed Govinda Sateeth Kamath as chief financial officer from August, replacing John Tombleson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations