Libor Conspicuously Stable After Brexit Panic Roils MarketsBy
Sterling, euro rates barely moved after surprise U.K. decision
Central banks keeping rates depressed with excess liquidity
Amid the carnage in financial markets that followed Britain’s shock decision to quit the European Union, one gauge of market stress remained conspicuously stable: the London interbank offered rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?