European Stocks Cap Best Week in a Month in Post-Brexit RecoveryBy and
Optimism over policy support pushes shares toward weekly rise
Euro-area June manufacturing grew faster than initial forecast
European stocks strengthened a rally that has recouped more than half the losses from the aftermath of the Brexit vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting