Deutsche Bank Survey Finds Most Staff Aren’t Proud to Work ThereBy and
Results are ‘sobering picture of the mood inside our bank’
Staff still experience slow decision-making, complex processes
Deutsche Bank AG said a survey of staff found fewer of the German bank’s employees feel committed to the lender than they were a year earlier, with less than half saying they are proud to work at the firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders